Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jealousy.

"Restless... I am so very, very restless... Puppet is useless when he is injured... So very, very useless... A string was cut... Now he can't run... But nor can he walk... How do I dance with the love of my life... When I'm locked within this decrepit toybox of a brain?


I can hear Him... circling... waiting... An inanimate intermission? 


As though he refuses to make another physical appearance until all wounds are healed. Is he simply playing?


Playing with Puppet? but not with me?......


So many thoughts... so many minds... How long until Puppet splits again? I was the first. Marionette was the second. How many more are we going to see before the final curtain falls?


Will I ever be seen by Him?


Will I ever feel His touch?


............What does Puppet have that I don't?"

No comments:

Post a Comment