Sunday, August 7, 2011

After.

My body's restless. Even though my mind is still in shock.

"I feel Him poking around in my head..."

I haven't slept at all since seeing Him. Not by choice either, I just can't. 

"Lacing his whispers amongst my brains..."

I've seen the videos. I've read the stories. I've heard the many legends.

"I can hear the laughter echoing all around..."

About what happens when you fall asleep.

"Why can't I let it out???"

I'm waiting for the inevitable I guess. Another meeting between predator and prey.

"I can feel it squirming around inside my skull..."

My stomach is sick. Is it him? Or is it nerves? 

"Begging...Clawing... Raging to get out..."

I've never been one for patience. But for once, I can wait to see the faceless abomination again.

"Yet for once... words fail me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment