Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chaos.

What do you do when everything grows silent?


When the horrific static distorting the radio dies down to a low thrum. Creeping into the back of your mind and nesting.


The crickets die. The wind grows quiet. The nighttime sounds of passing cars and domestic abuse smothered beneath the thick blanket of silence that has slowly lain itself out.


The soft thrum increases on it's journey to it's violent crescendo.


The suffocating veil of shadow casting it's glow over what should be consumed in light.


That macabre ragdoll standing limply in the doorway, a small bundle moving restlessly in her arms.


You can see her lips moving but no words meet your ears.


You can only read those luscious red lips mouth those few horrific words.


"Help me..."


Yet the words that finally meet your ears speak differently.


A cascade of lies and aroused moans assail my ears.


"The child of my father is the lover that I need... Slit me open like your veins... Let me flow all over you... Devour the child the Slender Man birthed... Before he consumes us all..."


She leans her head back towards the sky. Blood flowing from her every orifice.


The screams. The sexual screams.


I scratch at my ears. Until blood runs from deep gashes.


Yet still her words are injected into my eardrums.


"Words spilling like scarlet angels from my eyes... The rain will turn to blood... Your mind will consume you... Whoever prevails in the digestion of the other... The Slender Man will come for..."


I'm peeling the flesh from my face, an abstract agony.


She keeps bleeding. She keeps screaming. A chorus of hatred to tear apart what's left of my tortured sanity.


I hear my screams echoing over the static on the radio.


"WHY ME? WHY ME? WHY ME?"


Each words a nail driven into my skull.


I reach forward, gripping her thin wrist, pulling her into me, my fingers sliding over her slender wrists until I tighten my grip.


Snap.


Then twist them all the way around. Blood, bone, sinew, screams. Sprayed all over me.


I thrust my tongue down her throat.


Her teeth dig and dig until I hear her swallow.


The thrumming grows evermore. Drowning out our entwined screams.


I'm pushed upon the bed of spikes. the penetrating pleasure ripping through my flesh like the slip of razored silver.


She straddles me. Running her fingernails up my chest, leaving long bloody trails behind them.


I'm running my fingertips along her heated flesh as her back arches in response.


Am I simply this insane?


"Yes."


I'm sliding into her. Watching her screams turn to gasps. Sweat begins to form as our movements become liquid.


Blood pours torrential as torture turns to pleasure.


As Ragdoll's grinding herself back and forth on top of me. Something behind her catches my eye.


"I'm Going To Enjoy Killing You..."


My eyes widen. The static's orchestral score explodes.

I'm ripping away from reality. My mind the home for something so twisted. so depraved.



"Dummy..." were the words I gasp before his face is suddenly inches from mine.


"I WILL CONSUME YOU PUPPET!!! YOUR MIND WILL BECOME MINE!!! YOU HAVE NEVER FACED SOMETHING LIKE ME!!!"


His voice explodes in my head like a roar of thunder. He snaps his fingers and Ragdoll's gone. Her embrace replaced by his slender fingers wrapping around my throat.


He raises me off the bed and high into the air.


"What Will You Do Puppet? When You Realize That The Very Thing You Revel In Is The Very Thing That's Against yOU?"


I glanced at the ground, somehow we were thousands of feet from it. My fear of plummeting fills my stomach with lead. Bile burns the very back of my throat.


"I CAN MAKE YOU SeE WhaTEVEr I WanT YOU TO SEE!"


He brings me close to his face and I watch as it then starts to sizzle away.


"I AM INSANITY!!! I AM FEAR!!!"


Finally I felt my mouth open.


"Don't call me Puppet you son of a bitch." I growl.


Dummy looked as though I had slapped him... Quickly it was contorted with hatred.


"YOU. WILL. FEAR. ME!!!!!!!!!"


And he lets go.


And I fall.....




And fall....








And Fall......



No comments:

Post a Comment