Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Awakening.

"Ever taken a peek through the looking glass?


I shout but I hear no response. Like I'm standing on the other side of a window, screaming and hitting the glass. All the while I go unheard as you move on unperturbed.


Ever looked in the mirror, looking for yourself?


I throw my voice but you don't hear. My strings are cut and I cannot move. 


You stand there like the puppet you are. Screaming and crying at the petty squabbles with that pathetic ragdoll.


All the while my still life is left rotting in the background.


Ragdoll is a subversive idiot who thinks the touch of darkness is the greatest thing ever.


You, puppet, are a pathetic freak who thinks everything is simply in your head. That all the nightmarish things coming to light are simply hallucination.


Well you are fucking wrong.


YOU WILL READ THIS.


I WILL BE HEARD.


And hopefully I will be able to cram this fact into your useless sack of grey matter that The Slender Man. IS. REAL.


That simply hiding away in your room arguing with yourself will NOT eventually fix things.


Maybe if I finally take action. My voice WILL be heard.


And maybe Finally, you will learn to listen to this fucking Marionette...

No comments:

Post a Comment