Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Alone.

I'm trying to figure out exactly how I can survive in this whole horrific ordeal alone.


People around me are disappearing. And no they are not being torn away in the clutches of that monstrous Slender Man. 


They just seem to not want to be around me in this state. As though I have contracted some contagious illness that they are terrified of catching.


More and more of 'friends' and 'family' keep pushing me away and leaving me behind.


I admit at first I thought it was kind of funny. A chuckle or two to see people I thought had cared disappear and I never hear from them again yet everyone else around me does.


As though I have a cancer.


I've always thought it was me though. None of this idiotic 'they don't know what they're missing' shit. I know that something inside of me is... evil?


They don't like it. But my mournful cries during the late late nights makes that chivalrous side in them come streaming to the surface, thinking they could make a new friend and make a difference upon their life.


Yet once they learn of what I really am. Slowly they slink away into the shadows. Never to be heard from or seen again...


I used to not care.


But now... I'm terrified to sleep in my room alone. Lights on, lights off it doesn't matter. He'll come anyway. When it's just me the voices stop whispering and grow violent.


Screaming dark and demented thoughts inside of my head, begging for me to do despicable things.


Most of the time I listen.


It's only getting worse now that He has come a knockin.


Am I... the perfect prey for Him?


Lonely, anti-social, against reaching out for help seeing it as a sign of weakness...


Dark... Maybe He sensed the beast that lives inside of me. Maybe He found me as the perfect plaything to break.


Maybe I just deserve everything that is happening, and will happen, to me.


Sulking... This is a bad sign isn't it...


I'm thinking The Slender Man sees me as yet another proxy in the works.


And what can I say? Maybe Ragdoll isn't all wrong...

1 comment: