Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Confrontation?

"I could hear Him calling me... from outside in the darkness..."

Haha Ragdoll, you REALLY think that son of a bitch was teasing you to come out and play?

"Of course... He and I are destined to be one... Two lovers within the nightmare that plagues this mortal realm..."

What a bunch of Biblical BULLSHIT. Listen hun, just because you suffer from this godawful attraction to something does NOT mean it's true love.

"He will paint my face with the blood that pulses through my veins His pale, slender fingers dyed scarlet from my luminescent blood..." 

You are talking nonsense now Ragdoll. Seeing the mental decline you are suffering from this idiotic fantasy, I have to admit that you won't be here when it all comes to an end. 

"But YOU will?"

Of course. Seeing as I'm much more powerful than you OR Puppet I can already see myself being the reigning mind at the end of this. You hun are just a sniveling child who lacks even the most basic common sense to understand that the Slender Man is NOT in the fucking market to have a relationship with a split personality. Now with the current stance of Puppet...

"I AM NOT A MERE DISORDER. I AM A MIND. A SOUL. A PERSON ALL MY OWN..."

Fuck hun calm your shit...

"YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ME BUT I HAVE THE STRENGTH, AND THE WILLPOWER TO DESTROY YOU AND PUPPET, AND WHATEVER OTHER 'SPLIT PERSONALITY' THAT DARES SHOW ITSELF TO ME..."

Hmm you really think so? You really think that just because you have some IMAGINARY connection to an evil that has been around long before you were even a thought bubble, Fuck before even PUPPET was born.

"I'LL SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE THE FIRST TO BE FORGOTTEN. THE FIRST TO BE LEFT BEHIND ON MY JOURNEY..."

YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING GOD YOU FUCKING PSYCHOTIC BITCH! If I am going to die then I am going to make DAMN sure that I take you AND puppet with me. YOU WANT TO SEE HOW STRONG I REALLY AM? I WILL FUCKING SHOW YOU!

"HAHAHAHAHA IT IS GOING TO BE A PLEASURE TO WATCH YOU AS YOU FALL INTO THE OBLIVION THAT YOU SO FUCKING DESERVE..."

Oh and I'm going to enjoy watching you get slaughtered by the very thing you wish to fuck........

No comments:

Post a Comment