Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ravens and Crows.

"Once you've fallen deep into the dismal abyss of your unconscious mind, and into those decrepit nightmares that you so crave to be embraced by once more.


I see him.


When you let the darkness swallow you whole and bask you in the horrors of your inspirational dreams. When you let your eyelids shut like the curtains after that final act, and you let yourself drift away into sleep.


I feel him.


When you let go, I take over. You're other half. You're doppelganger. The Vergil to your Dante. The Hyde to your Jekyll. The Lenore to your Poe. Without me you're nothing.


He knows this.


I smile at the thought of you reading this. Thinking you had me under control. But when is inspiration ever within one's control? When it contrastingly enough controls them.


Imagine this Slender Man is an idea. And you're impeccably inspired mind brought him to life.


So my darling, with my thoughts, this places you under his control.


Quite the quandary we have here love.


I can see him now...


And the Raven, never flitting, 
still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas 
just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming 
of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming 
throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow 
that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted 




nevermore...."

No comments:

Post a Comment