Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dreams.

I had a set of two very twisted and demented nightmares the other day. Both were focused around trees and screaming children. As well as the overwhelming urge of being chased by something.

"By god were those screams beautiful, the way they echoed in the trees..."

Considering what I have been so obsessed with the last two weeks though, I was quick to put the nightmares to rest. 

"A hasty decision?"

Blaming it on lack of sleep, too many late nights plastered to my computer screen watching videos related to a certain 'Slender Man'.

"As well as the consumption of way too much chocolate..."

What slightly unsettles me is what my girlfriend has told me, that during those nightmares I literally freaked the fuck out and refused to wake up no matter how much she struggled to wake me.

"Sweet dreams are made of these..."

It was like I couldn't wake up. As though I wasn't allowed. Like something didn't want me to leave...

"Perhaps a certain faceless individual?"

So I have come to the conclusion that my paranoia concerning the frightening urban legend of the 'Slender Man' is starting to spill out into my dreams.

"I myself am thinking of a more sinister theory..."

Doesn't mean I'm going to stop digging though. I'm just getting paranoid.

"Ha. Not like it's REAL or anything right?"

Exactly. It was just a bad dream.

"haha sure....."

No comments:

Post a Comment