Saturday, September 10, 2011

Salvation.

"Don't."


Those words slip past the tears flowing steady down my grief stricken face.


"Don't make me do this."


Those pleading words repeated. Over and over and over and over.


"What makes you think you have a choice?"


The Slender Man observes silently from the corner of the room.


"I don't have a choice." I whisper with a broken voice.


"No choice." Dummy echoes in my ear.


The muffled gasps escape through the seams of the duct tape, drawing my gaze.


A girl. So young. So pretty.


"No choice." 


"You'll enjoy it I promise." He promises and rests his hand reassuringly upon mine.


My fingers clench upon the knife.


Her pale blue eyes widen. 


Unfortunate for her. She's just a poor unfortunate soul tied to a chair while a pathetic madman talks to himself as he flaunts a blade.


Poor child hasn't even become aware enough to see Him yet.


"Kiss her goodnight for me." Dummy says and steps back to stand beside the Slender Man.


I step towards the girl.


Her muffles screams inject adrenaline into my veins. Spreading like a violent infection through my bloodstream. Setting the hairs upon my arms on edge. Setting my teeth between a depraved smile slowly tearing open my face.


My ragged breath is laced with an intense excitement.


Each step earning a delightful cry that sends chills up my spine.


Until finally I tower before her. A behemoth before a child.


She looks up at me begging eyes. Tears streaming like rivers down her hallow cheeks.


My eyes look down upon her with such a void for humanity I looked almost unreal.


A puppet.


I raise my blade...


She whimpers...






I smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment