Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcome Home

Blinding lights are tearing apart everything I see. 


The colors of crimson spattering the forefront of my mind with a pain so blinding my straining vocals screamed for release.


His eyes. HIS EYES.


I knew I was dying. I knew that familiar plummeting feeling all too well. The feeling of falling into the shadow's cold, loving embrace.


I'm pushing. Forward. With all my might.


Feeling the flesh stretch away from my bones. The ripping of the sinew, the snapping of the bones.


My mental state was cracking under the strain of this imprisonment.


Dummy so fucking bitch.


I will kill you. I swear to god I will destroy you.


What you've turned me into.


I'm tearing open my eyes. The rotting yarn shredding my eyelids.


My lips ripping open with the screams of the anguished.


"I'm freeing myself from you."


His eyes burned with the hatred of a thousand dying men.


"You Can FUCKING Try."


Blood thus pours forth from his eyes. Cascading down his face and staining the ground with the poison of his mind.


My mind.


I can feel the devil's wings enfolding upon me.


Oh how he wishes to add me to his armies.


I've proved to be such a controllable puppet.


"Puppet."


My eyes flare with the overflowing rage I've kept sealed within me for too long.


"I AM THE SCARECROW!"


The declaration rips through this torrential veil of pain and suffering.


Ripping like knife through flesh.


Severing the ties that bound me to His damning fingers.


Dummy's face is torn away is a rainfall of blood. Revealing a gruesome sight.


Me.


Distorted with the hatred of being forced into a role I never wished to inherit.


Emotion.


I could feel His tentacles writhing within the corners of my eyes.


He KNEW what was happening. And by GOD did He not like it.


"For.....Forgive me...." 


Those last choking words slipped from Dummy's mouth, bringing my attention back towards him.


I thrust out my hand and grasp his throat and pull him towards me.


"Forgive myself?" 


I squeeze my grasping hand until I hear a snap. Dummy explodes into ashes before me. Dispersing into every direction like a darkened snow.


I clench my hand into fist and pull it towards my chest.


"I forgive you."


Suddenly the pain intensifies and I throw my head towards the heavens.


Screaming in pain as I'm ripped out of this mental threshold and thrown back into reality.


Landing in a heap upon the cold, dewy grass.


All becomes calm at long last.


And I lay there, the feeling of the icy ground seeping into my bones.


It felt nice.


I roll over onto my back and look up into the nighttime skies.


The millions upon millions of stars twinkling down upon me.


How long have I been gone?


How long has it been?


Out of the corner of my eye I see Marionette standing quietly with a huge smirk pasted upon his face, Ragdoll clinging to his side with curious eyes pointed towards me.


Marionette holds out a hand to me.


"Welcome back."

No comments:

Post a Comment