Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Anger.

The perforation of contrasting powers makes for a wicked nightmare.

I was so close to Him. So fucking close.

His arms were tearing at me. He was afraid.

Afraid.

Fuck His fear was so delectable.

And I was making Him feel it.

He can feel. Oh yes He can feel.

My hands were inside of Him.

Ripping. Tearing. Snapping. Killing.

The people around were quite taken aback by my.... unannounced arrival...

But they didn't mind when I started cutting through them to get to my prey.

Our colliding dimensions resumed their destruction of everything around us.

I felt like I was battling my destiny atop the brink of the void.

It was exhilarating.

Until some fuck decided it was time to cut our meeting short...

He got away. AGAIN.

And I.... I am angry....

No comments:

Post a Comment